Voice-overs for various promos and commercial videos
For companies making commercial films or corporate videos requiring narration by native speakers of Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, and other languages, A&K can provide the most professional and experienced voice talent - providing the best match for your project.
Video Translations (Voice-over scripts) and Scenarios
For video materials targetting to Japanese market, what matters most is the timing of translated voice-over scripts that perfectly match the length of the source material while taking the utmost care to deliver a strong, clear message. Even the most carefully crafted another language scripts often require numerous last-minute adjustments and touch-ups when they reach the studio - which can drive up studio charges. We strongly recommend that you take advantage of our "triple-check system," supplementing the work of your translation team with a final review by a native speaker to guarantee the highest quality results.
Music Production- pre/post production services
To finalize your production, we support you in creating a great sound track. This service is fully covered for all music, like opening and ending theme songs, sound logos, jingles, dignified back ground music and sound effects...etc.
- We love the Earth
- NTT Communications Science Laboratories - Ambient Intelligence
- NEC: ONLINE TV, trade show video (2006-2012)
- Saiku Historical Museum image materials
- Fujitsu trade show video
- NTT DATA trade show, brand video
- MUFJ brand video
- Metal One
- Nexco East
promotional video+ read more
- NTT DATA East "B flet's"
- Suntory Premium Malt's Beer
- YOKOSO JAPAN (Visit Japan Campaign)
- Nagano Special Olympics
- Trend Micro
- Ocean spray
- Promo of Tokyo City
- Trade shows: Ceatec JAPAN, Motor Show, C3, FOODEX JAPAN, System、Control Fair, LOGIS-TECH Tokyo etc...
- HITACHI Product
- Panasonic Product
- Global Security Design
- NCAC (National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan)
- TV programs (NHK Documentary, Special Coverage of "Princess Aiko of the Imperial Family", TX Business News)
- Tokyo Densetsu Service training video
- JAL Hotels Tianjin
presentation of project relatedwith urban development, mall, investment
- Dubai development project
- Tokyo Gas Urban Development: Shinjuku Park Tower
- Roppongi Hills
- Kosigaya Lake Town
- SEGA-SAMMY Group
- Marubeni Azabu Grand Suit
Voice Productions used for a wide variety of purposes
Sound Logos, CM
- TV Commercials :NTT, Kenwood, NEC, Visa, OPA, RGF, NTT DATA, SFA japan
- Radio Station Jingles: TFM, FM Sophia, FM Kyushu, Free Wave Tenjin FM
- Visuals: J SPORTS Channel, Hitachi, SEGA
English educational materials
- Hyper Picture Book operated by Softbank
- "Taritari World: Let's learn about time"
- "Little Betty Blue"
- "Jake the Dog"series: "Whose air is it?" , "Forests Make Oceans"
- GOKEN BOOKS
- SEGA - Game software
- SHORT FILM "NIGHT OF THE WEREHOG!"
- MARIO AND SONIC AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES:
This software has sold over 5 million all over the world. Showing the Olympic spirit of friendship between Mario from Nintendo and Sonic from SEGA. A&K cast male and female voice talent for stadium announcements.
- SONIC RUSH ADVENTURE:
We cast CAPTAIN WHISKER and Johnny. We also co-ordinated the singer for the theme song.
- Voice over for "the President"
- YOKOSO JAPAN Visit Japan Campaign (Minister of LIT)
As a voice over for a president, the most popular talent is Lonnie from California.
He has an austerely elegant mid-lower voice. Daihatsu, the car maker's commercial logo "Innovation For Tomorrow" is his work. Lasting over 3 years. He also had a huge commercial hit song "Sweet10 diamond" for a diamond dealer. And now playing "John Smith" at Teiban TV on BS-Asahi regulary.